Paul the puppy is curious and tries to do everything at the same time: cooking, drawing, and playing around. Always in a good mood, he loves to participate and to be useful.
The studio collection offers 6 elegant finishes of 2-in-1 learning towers carefully designed to be timeless and bring joy and personality to your kitchen aesthetics.
Montessori-inspired, the learning tower, also known as kitchen helper or observation tower, allows your child to develop independence in a safe and interactive way by being involved in everyday tasks. It makes mealtime more fun and, most importantly, less stressful!
🌳 Our commitment: to plant a tree for every learning tower sold. See details here.
- Before using the product, you must read the safety notice in the Assembly Manual.
- The recommended minimum age is 12 months. Your child is ready to use the tower when he or she stands firmly and walks by himself or herself. Your child cannot safely use the learning tower until this stage of development.
- The chalkboard must always be in place when your child is in the learning tower.
- Suitable for one child at a time.
- Never leave a child unsupervised in the learning tower.
- Entirely made in Canada.
- Made of premium quality birch plywood.
- High-end finish with non-toxic lacquer.
- The reversible + removable chalkboard prevents the child from falling and transforms the learning tower into an art easel.
- Children can draw with chalks or put magnets on the magnetic chalkboard, and draw with non-permanent markers on the dry erase whiteboard.
- The platform can be placed at 2 different levels. The first level is for children under 3 years old and the second is for children 3 years and older.
- The step has a chalk recess.
- Seamless design with no visible screws on the outside.
- For children from 12 months to 6 years old.
- Assembly is simple and fast.
Note: Lacquer is sensitive when exposed to an excess of water or certain commercial cleaners, and may chip due to any kind of damage. This type of paint is commonly used in kitchen cabinets and furniture finishing. We are not responsible for any damage done to the product during its lifetime.
Height: 35.5" (90.2 cm)
Depth: 17.5" (44.5 cm)
Width: 15.5" (39.4 cm)
Clean with a damp cloth and use gentle soap if necessary.