Albert the bear cub is always hungry; he's a foodie. He indulges in all the activities of the moment but his favorite part is when he finds something to eat.
Montessori-inspired, the learning tower, also known as kitchen helper or observation tower, allows your child to develop his autonomy in a safe and interactive way by being involved in daily tasks. It makes mealtime more fun and, above all, less stressful!
🌳 Our commitment: to plant a tree for every learning tower sold. See details here.
- Before using the product, you must read the safety notice in the Assembly Manual.
- The recommended minimum age is 12 months. Your child is ready to use the tower when he or she stands firmly and walks by himself or herself. Your child cannot safely use the learning tower until this stage of development.
- The chalkboard must always be in place when your child is in the learning tower.
- Suitable for one child at a time.
- Never leave a child unsupervised in the learning tower.
- Entirely made in Canada.
- Made of birch plywood.
- The reversible + removable chalkboard prevents the child from falling and transforms the learning tower into an art easel.
- Children can draw with chalks or put magnets on the magnetic chalkboard, and draw with non-permanent markers on the dry erase whiteboard.
- The platform can be placed at 2 different levels. The first level is for children under 3 years old and the second is for children 3 years and older.
- The step has a chalk recess.
- Seamless design with no visible screws on the outside.
- For children from 12 months to 6 years old.
- Assembly is simple and fast.
Height: 35.5" (90.2 cm)
Depth: 17.5" (44.5 cm)
Width: 15.5" (39.4 cm)
Platform height: 14.25" (36.2 cm) and 17.75" (45.1 cm)
Clean with a damp cloth and use gentle soap if necessary. Wipe off any liquid after cleaning.
The edges of the tower are unvarnished. In order to prevent them from being damaged by food stains, we recommend that you apply natural oil.