Albert the bear cub is always hungry; he's a foodie. He indulges in all the activities of the moment but his favorite part is when he finds something to eat.
Montessori-inspired, the learning tower, also known as kitchen helper or observation tower, allows your child to develop his autonomy in a safe and interactive way by being involved in daily tasks. It makes mealtime more fun and, above all, less stressful!
🌳 Our commitment: to plant a tree for every learning tower sold. See details here.
- Before using the product, you must read the safety notice in the Assembly Manual.
- The recommended minimum age is 12 months. Your child is ready to use the tower when he or she stands firmly and walks by himself or herself. Your child cannot safely use the learning tower until this stage of development.
- For safety reasons, the chalkboard must always be in place when your child is in the learning tower.
- Never leave a child unsupervised in the learning tower.
- Entirely made in Canada.
- Made of premium quality birch plywood.
- 2-in-1 learning tower with a removable chalkboard preventing the child from falling and transforming the learning tower into an art easel.
- Reversible board: magnetic chalkboard on one side and dry-erase whiteboard on the other.
- Children can draw with chalks or put magnets on the magnetic chalkboard, and draw with non-permanent markers on the whiteboard.
- The platform panel can be placed at 2 different levels. The first level is for children under 3 years old and the second is for children 3 years and older.
- The step has a chalk recess.
- Seamless design with no visible screws on the outside.
- For children from 12 months to 6 years old.
- Suitable for one child at a time.
- Assembly is simple and fast.
Height: 35.5" (90.2 cm)
Depth: 17.5" (44.5 cm)
Width: 15.5" (39.4 cm)
Clean with a damp cloth and use gentle soap if necessary.
The edges of the tower are unvarnished. In order to prevent them from being damaged by food stains, we recommend that you apply natural oil.