Our toddler safe wooden knife can actually cut through a raw carrot, but can't cut through little fingers. Combined to our wooden cutting board, it is perfect to introduce your budding chefs to the basics of cooking.
- This is not a toy.
- The minimum recommended age to use the wooden knife is between 12 and 18 months depending on dexterity.
- Always use the wooden knife and cutting board set under adult supervision.
- Handcrafted in Canada
- Made from Canadian Hard maple
- Natural food grade oil
- Not dishwasher safe
- Hand wash with dish soap
- Do not soak
- Dry quickly
- Apply natural cutting board oil on both products when necessary
- When the knife is worn, use sandpaper to remove the wear and apply natural cutting board oil
Dimensions - Cutting board
13" x 6" x 5/8" (33 cm x 15 cm x 1.6 cm)