Designed in collaboration with Canadian illustrator Justine Dutil, our set of learning magnets helps toddlers develop their language in a fun way. It can be used on the magnetic chalkboard of our learning towers and offer a world of possibilities to learn new words.
- The minimum recommended age to use the learning magnets set is 18 months.
- Do not put in the mouth.
- This is not a toy, always use the learning magnets set under adult supervision.
- Includes 16 learning magnets illustrated by Justine Dutil.
- Handcrafted in Canada.
- Fruits and vegetables theme: tomato, grapes, radish, apple, pear, orange, corn, beans, strawberry, cucumber, cherries, carrot, broccoli, blueberries, banana, avocado.
- Made of magnetic rubber.
- 2 language options: French or English.
- Cotton carry bag included.
4" x 3" (10.2 cm x 7.6 cm)
- Do not put in the dishwasher.
- Do not expose to sunlight for a long time.
- Wash with a damp cloth and dry quickly.