Easy raspberries or spinach pancakes by Émilie Murmure
We are pleased to present this first of a series of toddler friendly recipes in collaboration with Émilie Murmure. We hope you will have as much fun tasting these pancakes as you will have baking them!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Serving: 10 pancake
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon chia and/or hemp seeds
2 tablespoons melted butter
1. In a bowl, mix the egg, milk and vanilla.
2. In a second bowl, combine flour, baking powder and chia/hemp seeds.
3. Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture, add the melted butter and mix well until you obtain a smooth and homogeneous preparation.
4. For green pancakes, add a cup of spinach and mix the preparation.
5. For pink pancakes, add 10 raspberries and mix the preparation.
6. Pour 1/3 cup into a hot oiled frying pan and cook 2 minutes on each side.