Pre-order now to have priority for next shipment end of March 2021.
Albert the bear is always hungry; he's a foodie. He indulges in all the activities of the moment but his favourite part is when he finds something to eat.
Montessori-inspired, the learning tower, also known as kitchen helper or observation tower, allows your child to develop his autonomy in a safe and interactive way by being involved in daily tasks. It makes mealtime more fun and, above all, less stressful!
🌳 Our commitment: to plant a tree for every learning tower sold. See details here.
- Before using the product, you must read all of our safety rules.
- Never leave a child unsupervised in the learning tower.
- The recommended minimum age is 12 months. Your child is ready to use the tower when he or she stands firmly and walks by himself or herself. Your child cannot safely use the learning tower until this stage of development.
- For safety reasons, the chalkboard must always be in place when your child is in the learning tower.
- This product is entirely made in Canada.
- This 2-in-1 learning tower has a removable chalkboard with the dual function of preventing the child from falling and transforming the learning tower into an art easel.
- The learning tower is made of top quality birch plywood which makes it robust and durable.
- Children can draw with chalks or put magnets on the chalkboard.
- The design is seamless with no visible screws on the outside.
- The learning tower is designed for children from 1 to 6 years old.
- The platform panel and the step can be placed at 2 different levels. The first level is for children under 3 years old and the second is for children 3 years and older.
- This kitchen helper is suitable for one child at a time.
- The step has a chalk recess.
- The learning tower will be shipped to you disassembled.
- The assembly of the tower is fast and simple and you can refer to our assembly instructions.
Here are the assembly instructions. You can view them from your mobile phone or print the pdf document.
Height: 35,5" (90,2 cm)
Depth: 17,5" (44,5 cm)
Width: 15,5" (39,4 cm)
Clean with a damp cloth and use a gentle soap if necessary such as Attitude All Purpose Cleaner.
The edges of the tower are unvarnished. In order to prevent them from being damaged by food stains, we recommend that you apply natural oil.